Many leaders start managing the Human Resource function as a part of their portfolio without ever having any experience of managing the HR function. Therefore, they tend to rely more on their judgement and the HR Managers who report into them. HR is another complex function like any other and requires a thorough understanding of.
Human Resource function is a very critical function in an organization which requires leading the same with clear strategy, planning and review of metrics. It is therefore important for leaders to understand the basics of HR Strategy, Processes, etc. to enable them to lead the right business outcomes along with the employee experience.
Who should attend?
The training program is meant for the emerging leaders who are required to manage the HR function as a part of their portfolio. Additionally, leaders who are already driving business P&L and managing HR function should be attend the program.
- Understanding of HR Strategy, Processes and Policies with developed abilities to appreciate and provide inputs to HR Managers.
- Provide inputs to delivering the right employee experience with a view to better employee retention and productivity
- Manage the employee costs and other matrices in a better way
- Enhanced ability to implement the right Performance Management for business and objective evaluate employee performance
- Better Rewards, Recognition, Training and Development Process abilities
- Lead the organization to next level by way of Organization Development, Change Management, Leadership Development etc.
1. HR Strategy, Processes & Policies
2. HR Matrices and managing employee costs
3. Talent Acquisition and Retention Strategies
4. Managing Performance & Rewards
5. Employee Engagement and Experience
6. Training & Development Strategies
7. Leadership & Organization Development
8. Change Management
INR 8,000/- per participant plus applicable taxes. Minimum costs applicable is INR 150,000/- plus applicable taxes.
Anil Anand is an Engineer, IIT, Kharagapur and MBA (PGP), full time course of Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad. He has worked for over 22 years in industry and has held leadership positions in HR with companies inclusive of Larsen & Toubro and Reliance. Anil was Head - HR, Training & Development and Organization Development with Larsen & Toubro Group Company. He is recipients of industry awards including "Most Influential HR Leaders in India" Award for 2017